I just heard the greatest news ever. it’s one of those news that you pray for hard that something good will happen out of the something bad, and when it’s just a teeny weenie better than what you expected, you jump for joy. Right?
For me, I literally jumped for joy, and shouted YES YES. YESSSSSSHHHHAAAAAAAA. Thankfully i kinda did a roar at the end of my yes cos the whole thing pretty much sounded so wrong. i hope my neighbours didn’t think i was doing something else *grins*
To further explain how happy I was.. the pictures below will illustrate how i looked just now.
"Based upon your responses to this bipolar disorder quiz, you appear to be suffering from a bipolar disorder. It may be a Bipolar I or Bipolar II type disorder, but it’s difficult to say given your responses.
You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, you may want to look into seeking further consultation with a trained mental health professional if you are experiencing any difficulties in daily functioning or if you’d like a more in-depth answer.”
quote from wiki “Many people involved with the arts, such as Vincent van Gogh, are believed to have suffered from bipolar disorder”
wow. thanks man, i almost grew up being really intrigude by van gogh. art elective. he was one of the few artist i remember studying about. his art and life just.. interests me!
my answers for the quiz were really on the extremes!
thanks to dickson who often tells me im crazy and too emotional, made me do some research
but after reading so much, i believe my “disorder” is very mild luh. i dont think that it’s strangely wrong to cry over your friend’s mum right? or that sometimes i just have mental block, and at ard 3/4am i have a suddenly burst of ideas and imagination? my brain juices just works well at midnight :D or that sometimes im comfortable in certain social settings and sometimes im not? in other terms, RAHRAH TPSU girls kind. i mean it’s normal for everyone what. no meh? ppl are comfortable in their own social circle what..
someone please answer that for me… you guys experienced all those right?
- looked VERY SIMILAR to a young Lou Diamond Phillips but shaper features
- he was wearing formal outfit which made him hotter
- we were shopping in a supermarket cos i was busy grabbing food to stock up in my house
- he was REALLY knowledgable, and smart and patient. i was complianting to him about how i spend 18 bucks on a can of milk cos i couldn’t find the normal ones.
- he’s funny and playful too. i remember one scene where i couldn’t find the stupid cereal section cos i wanna buy the mini 6-packs cereal ones. he lead me to it and quickly dump an unfamilar brand of cereal. (his way of recommending me of something) i was “ehhhh! whats that? i dont want. i never buy this one before” he was “it’s very nice. i eat before” i looked at the cereal and was like wooo ok. i think it looks nice and i’ll like it. so i was like “hmmm ok loh. looks nice, im beginning to like it” (means i’ll eat everything myseld) he went “ehhh but i wanna eat also”
i replied “you can watch me eat then”
the feeling was great. great chemistry. great teasing here and there. he’s really loving!
- oh and he’s socialable too. i dreamt of my ah beng ah lian friends asking him to pay 10 bucks for their drinks when he never even dine with them. he give them kind of reluctantly i can tell. and in my heart i wanted to tell him after we leave the group that i’ll give him 5 bucks bcos he was so nice to give face to my friends. like so nice la, pay money to my unreasonable friends because they’re my friends. awwwwwww
after that i woke up. -.-
wish he’s real, or that i’ll dream of him again tonight.